Saturday 12 June 2010

New shop


A while ago I bought a new mobile and it was a touch screen one. I didn't want to scratch it so needed a cover for it, so I knitted one. Well, a friend saw it and liked it and asked me to make one for them, I was pleased to do this for them and then someone else asked for one and I then I thought perhaps I could sell them. So I have spent the last couple of weeks knitting and below are three that I have made.

I set up my shop on Folksy last night and posted 6 mobile covers. I hope to add some more items soon.
This one with the blackberry on is for a "Blackberry" of course"

See my shop at http://www.folksy.com/shops/HandmadeHomemadeLizzy

Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Amanda Makes said...

Hi Lizzie! Thank you so much for your kind comment. This is what I love about blogging...now I can sit down with a cuppa and read your archives! Next time you're coming up to your sister's I'm happy to meet for a coffee and give you a quick crochet lesson. It's so hard to do it with a book I think.I love your phone covers. Hope you do well on Etsy! Lots of love, Amanda xxx