Wednesday 2 February 2011

A LITTLE BIT OF KNITTING

Baaa Baaa!!
Our horticultural society holds two shows each year, spring and autumn. There are lots of categories to enter from flowers to wine to cooking. This year I am determined to do well in the handicraft section. There are 6 classes to enter: a painting, a soft toy, a piece of crochet, a piece of embroidery, a piece of cross stitch, a hand knitted garment and an exhibit of any other handicraft. I definitely can not paint so won't be doing a painting and I still have to learn how to crochet!! But I am getting on well, have a pair of gloves nearly done for the hand knitted garment and...
Little Baa Lamb is my soft toy entry.

I found him here: http://www.petitepurls.com/Winter09/winter2009_plamb.html

PS can anyone tell me how to do those links where you say I found it here and you just have to click on the link???

No comments: