1. Dress up in Union Jacks
2. Get the train to Stratford
3. Get as close as you can to the Olympic Park without a ticket and find a giant screen and deck chairs and enjoy a cup of tea
4. Take the DLR to Royal Victoria and catch the Emiriates Airline
5. Hop off at North Greenwich and catch the river taxi up the Thames
6. Head to Hyde Park to watch the games on the big screens, add some good company, a picnic rug, sun shine, something to eat and Bradley Wiggins winning the time trial.
7. Head back to Stratford and stand all the way home as the train is so full!
Even Nelson has got a Union Jack hat on!