Tuesday 24 December 2013

the very last advent calender

Tuesday 24 December 

Christmas eve!

Well I've done it!  I have posted an advent photo every day!
This is the finished gingerbread house that head chef Alice and assistant Jared made the other evening.  They have reached the grand ages of 24 and 21 and never made a gingerbread house, oh how deprived they have been, what a bad mother I have been to have never suggested this before! Anyway it looks wonderful, a centrepiece for the dresser!

In case you missed any of the other advent posts here they all are

 So off for a glass of Baileys, hang up my stocking and brace myself for the mad house of nine plus a baby for lunch tomorrow...........

Happy Christmas to all my blog friends, hope you all have a lovely day!

6 comments:

Tracy said...

The gingerbread house looks fab! A new family tradition just goes to show you're never too old!! Wishing you all a very merry christmas and well done on posting every day. I failed miserably!! xx

moonstruckcreations said...

A very Happy Christmas to you and your family - hope you have a very special day!

Helenxx

Fundy Blue said...

I hope you had a lovely Christmas Day, Lizzy! I loved your advent series ~ the photos were awesome!

Kezzie said...

Your gingerbread house is awesome!!! How clever of you!!! X

Kezzie said...

...Or should I say, your children's. Rest assured that I've never made one either! The advent photos was a really lovely idea! X

Blueberry Heart said...

now that's what I call a gingerbread house!! T'other half said mine looked like something pre-schoolers had made!
very best wishes to you and yours for 2014
BH x