Monday 17 September 2012

Back on my feet

My friends at work sent me a box of chocolates and these flowers.  They were a bouquet, but this morning I have been able to stand up for long enough to do a proper arrangement. Don't think that I would win any prizes for my arranging but I think that they look good.

Three weeks today since I had my operation and at last things are getting better.  I had the stitches out last week and was able to remove the bandage on Sunday.  I think that I tried to do too much at the weekend and was in a lot of pain on Sunday night.  I then was able to start applying Arnica cream and ice packs to help reduce the swelling and bruising.  Today I have been able to stand up for more than five minutes which is good.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The flowers look beautiful! I'm glad you're feeling a bit better.

Lizzy said...

Thank you!!