Saturday 8 August 2009

scrapbooking

Scrapbook day! Once a month I meet up with my friends Nicky, Sue and Kim. I met them about 3 years ago at a crop club. The club closed but we carried on meeting in Kims' house.

This was the first time that I had been able to meet up since April due to many things happening on Saturdays. So we had lots to catch up on, all the news about our lives and families, photos to look at. Each month we do a scrap page pack from the shop, so I had 4 packs waiting for me.









Also, as we had not met in May, we had missed my birthday, so Nicky made a lovely coconut and lime cake.....mmmmm...... very nice.









They also bought me a beautiful orchid and flowers.

After we had eaten cake, drunk coffee and oh yes completed our scrapbook pages, we went out to lunch. We went to the cafe at Poplar Nursery in Marks Tey. After lunch we had a quick look around the garden centre, looking at the plants and in the gift area. I bought some very pretty paper bun cases!

Looking forward to our September get together.

No comments: