Friday 2 November 2012

Warm wrists .... cold finger tips



I don't like being cold and I don't like the wind whistling up my sleeves, so I knitted these gloves with extra long arm bits.  You need to put them on and then pull your jumper right down and then put your coat on  NO GAPS.  Only problem is your finger tips get cold.  You can't have everything!!  I like them for driving and for those very chilly days when working on the laptop. 

I found the pattern here FALLBERRY MITTS and used a lovely variegated yarn, Summerspun by Rowan

3 comments:

tlcukjourney said...

Hey they look perfect to me!! In fact if it's super cold out you can always put gloves underneath as well... right? I love the color of skirt you have on as well!

tlcukjourney said...

Lizzy, a gecko is only a small cute little creature... about 10 times smaller than that lizard left on my van window this morning!!! I don't think geckos live in England, too cold for them!

Unknown said...

absolutely beautiful! i love the color.