Why do I love it?
- Waking up to bright sunshine
- Light evenings
- Warm evenings to potter in the garden
- Warm evenings to sit outside
- Wearing summer clothes - no need to put something on every time you go outside.
- Summer rain
- Hot days! Yes sometimes it might be a bit too hot to work, but find a shady place.
- Picking and eating all the fruit and vegetables that I have grown
Picked my first ripe tomatoes yesterday. Made them into a lovely salad with a cucumber and green beans that I had also grown.
At the allotment we picked runner beans, courgettes, peas, raspberries and sweet peas.
Autumn can wait, let me have a few more weeks of summer!