These are the tasks that I intend to complete:
- scrub, treat and put away the wooden table and chairs and take down the gazebo before it blows away.
- clear all the outside tomato's. Wash the bags and pots and put away.
- Tidy the shed so that I can fit all the furniture and pots in it
- Tidy front garden - clearing all the dead plants, weeding and tackling the Budliea.
- Chop down the hollyhocks from
- the side of house
- Wash and put away any other pots.
I have scrubbed the wooden table and chairs and then treated with preservative. It needs two coats and the chairs are quite fiddly with lots of different parts, so takes a while. TASK COMPLETED.
The shed has been sorted, de-cobwebbed and swept out. Everything put back in an orderly fashion! TASK COMPLETED
and then Whoops! a task that was not on the list got done, I think that this is why I never finish the "Great Garden Tidy up for Winter" I remembered that the Barbecue needed cleaning. It has not really bean a barbecue summer but we still managed to have one while I was PUTTING MY FEET UP and it didn't get cleaned after.
A quick soak and scrub of the grid and brush out the ashes and ready to go.....
All done. TASK COMPLETE
I have started on the tomato plants and somebody started on the Budliea (which looks a little lop sided at the moment) but still a little bit to do.